• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My lovely T's

bookac

3 Year Member
I am gonna start this post aswell, gonna share photos from my beauties and their moments :)

wBkwYPM.jpg

MNIfzTn.jpg

5xU0zGB.jpg

ET7pSoj.jpg

JR3heGK.jpg

Madzoohouse

3 Year Member
Can I ask you a question bookac? I received my tarantula and was supposed to be a black Brazilian but she is obviously not. Though she is small right now she looks a lot like the one on your avatar. Could you tell me what kind you have? I am curious I don't want to get rid of her at all as I love her regardless of what she is I was just wondering.

Keith

bookac

3 Year Member
Can I ask you a question bookac? I received my tarantula and was supposed to be a black Brazilian but she is obviously not. Though she is small right now she looks a lot like the one on your avatar. Could you tell me what kind you have? I am curious I don't want to get rid of her at all as I love her regardless of what she is I was just wondering.

Keith

The one from the avatar is the same one from the photos in this post. Its Acanthoscurria geniculata, known as Brazilian White Knee..

Maybe you should try to post a picture from her and let the more expirienced members to define the specie :)

Latest posts