• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My first T

Wimb

3 Year Member
Hey guys just wanted show my first T. My chaco golden knee. Will be needing to learn how to sex a T soon as this one hasn't been yet! I will have a read through the forum to find out what I need to do soon! Any tips for this particular species would be great.

Here my Chaco feeding on a cricket :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

fisherboy777

3 Year Member
looks like a wonderful T i just got my first T two days ago a chilean rose a mexican red knee and a mexican red leg but they were all spiderlings.

Wimb

3 Year Member
Thanks! Yeah I've all ready seen a mexican red knee I like. May go have a look :) don't think I would be allowed to have 29 in the house tho lol

Therasoid

3 Year Member
I was. It's such an addictive hobby as I have discovered. I bought my 1st a year ago and I now have 29 :)
Enn49, at the rate your collecting, in 2 years you're gonna be where I am now. [emoji4] [emoji6]
You have a very nice and diverse collection in just one year.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Enn49, at the rate your collecting, in 2 years you're gonna be where I am now. [emoji4] [emoji6]
You have a very nice and diverse collection in just one year.

Thank you but I am trying to resist any more. I think I have pretty much got the ones I really want now so unless something very unusual appears on the scene ............

Therasoid

3 Year Member
Thank you but I am trying to resist any more. I think I have pretty much got the ones I really want now so unless something very unusual appears on the scene ............
Lol! Its the next one you see a picture of and don't have yet. I tell myself the same thing and still average 5-8 new Ts each month. Its an addiction, "Resistance is futile.". [emoji4]

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lol! Its the next one you see a picture of and don't have yet. I tell myself the same thing and still average 5-8 new Ts each month. Its an addiction, "Resistance is futile.". [emoji4]

There are a lot that don't excite me so it would have to be something special.like the H. sp Midnight Blue that I've just ordered.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
maybe I have a problem.....I've been in the hobby 5 months and I have 51 T's. is there a support group?
You've just made me feel so much better lol. Yes there is a support group - it's called Tarantula Forum but I'm afraid there is no known cure.

Latest posts