• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My first spoder

Roo

3 Year Member
Well I have a lot of experience with snakes/reptiles, even aggressive ones. I mostly specalise in taking in re-homed/sick/injured animals rather than buying my own, though I have been known to buy some from time to time.

I just moved from snakes (maybe I'll get some more) to T's and I have my first B. Emilia sling. I've had experience looking after other people's T's before so I'm not exactly new, but probably still a novice.

So just saying hello, you'll probably end up seeing pictures of re-homed T's coming my way sooner or later.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Roo

3 Year Member
Hi and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Thanks, I only have spiderlings right now, hard to take pictures of. The tub I moved the B. Emilia into is a little big for him/her but I don't want to move it around again. It seems to be taking pre-killed prey so far so I'm not worried.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lol, I have slings that I've not seen since I got them. As long as they're eating they'll be ok.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
well the humidity for the emilia is just room humidity. a water bowl is all u need with that little guy.