• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mushroom cloud

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My Orphnaecus sp Blue Panay, Taal, has been busy, it looks as though an atomic bomb has gone off in its container.

Top view

Side view

The only way I could get a decent photo of the cloud was to lift the lid slightly. The top of the cloud is attached to the lid

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yes, it had made the tunnels a while back but the cloud has only appeared over the last couple of days.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I love webbers...I'm looking into this species..

You just gotta love a good webber..awesome little enclosure

Somewhere in there is a water bowl and plant lol. I see more of its butt than anything although it does show more of itself quite often and it's a great feeder.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Is this a local T here in the Philippines? Panay and Taal may be quite obvious... :)

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How are they in terms of temperament? I'm planning on acquiring an O.phillipinus AKA Phillipine Orange pretty soon.

uploadfromtaptalk1446821035957.jpg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
How are they in terms of temperament? I'm planning on acquiring an O.phillipinus AKA Phillipine Orange pretty soon.

View attachment 11771

It's quick but more likely to run and hide than threaten, I hardly ever see more than its butt disappearing down a hole, but its a great feeder. That phillipinus is stunning, now you're tempting me again.

Latest posts