• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mug shots

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Are you stood on a bidet . ....pmsl ☺
Me .......(sorry guys, best you gonna get I am afraid).
View attachment 20362
Never underestimate the power of Google. No. I'm not standing on a toilet mound, lol. I'm standing next to a sink, lol. Angled my camera on my phone a certain way.... :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Don't be silly....it's not a competition, lol. :) Only paying a friendly compliment.
I know hunny, was just having some fun. ☺. back to the bidet, funny (and trud) story.....my uncle went to view a house once and came round to visit. He said the house was so posh it had one of those f@nny* washers, you mean a bidet my Mum said, that's right my Uncle said. Problem is, the size of my wife's f@nny, you would need a f##king jakuzzi......
Needless to say he was in the dog house with the wife with that one. ....pmsl

* a f@nny means something completely diffrence in the UK. Google if you don't believe me ;)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OK, so decided this morning to take another mug shot.......enjoy
20161109_064420.jpg

:D

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Shampain You're definitely bangable (not even sure that's a word). That's for sure, lol. @Phil you would probably pass for his dad. You two look somewhat similar. :)
Gee thanks......I think LOL. I am probably old enough. my dad says you are only as old as the women you feel though. ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I`m Kojack`s and Uncle Festers love Child, if that was possible. My head is totally shaved and shiny.
Oh so you've shaved your head since that vid? Lol. Well you would definitely pass for their offspring for sure, then! I loved watching the Adams family as a child. I don't watch it too much anymore. They kinda threw the classic out. Cousin It was always my favorite.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I did have long shoulder length hair up until I was 25, being a Drummer it was a pain in the arse, couldn`t see , when it untied I then looked more like Cousin It, so I shaved it all off:D
So you transitioned from Cousin It to Uncle Fester. Interesting, lol. Job well done. :). No way I could've pulled it off.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I`ll be 45 soon. and still Ugly to go with it, lol.:D
Perhaps you and I have a different view of the term "ugly". Everyone is beautiful in their own way....excuse me if I stereotype paedophiles, murderers (without valid justification) and rapists by saying that people like that have ugliness that go to the bone!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I Offend my Mirror when I look into it, lol.
I would put my real picture up, but I feel it`s not fair on other members to put them through this . lol No one deserves that:D.
Lmao! You are too funny....come on now....I did it....you can do it. :)

Latest posts