• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mug shots

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Of course, I'm not just a Cowboys fan. Been a fan of title town since I was 4 (and I'm 24 now).
Born and raised a cheesehead, my sister's dad was a huge Green Bay fan. He passed away before i was ever a thought but his memorabilia littered our house growing up so there was no other way. Ironically i liked the Cowboys when i was little too but it was the greatest show on turf so how couldn't you like them.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Where’s yours? ❤️⚡⚡
Ha Ha-I'm with @PanzoN88 on this one...I don't do pics...prefer to be the one taking them.... my face would crack any mirror...far too shy for all that:D:p
I will give a brief description though...5ft 1" short arse with dark long hair and green eyes...that's as much as you are going to get:D:p x

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lucy and I at work.
20190415_191815.jpg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ha Ha-I'm with @PanzoN88 on this one...I don't do pics...prefer to be the one taking them.... my face would crack any mirror...far too shy for all that:D:p
I will give a brief description though...5ft 1" short arse with dark long hair and green eyes...that's as much as you are going to get:D:p x

Nothing wrong with dark hair and green eyes ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
you do like teasing the boys..@Casey K.:p

Interesting game I like to play on the side.....i get my rocks off knowing they get THEIR rocks off on me. ;)

Everyone needs someone to play with ever so often.... :) (she says with a devilish grin)

Latest posts