• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mug shots

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
She has got the most BEAUTIFUL blue eyes I have EVER seen!!! Better watch the boys, Phil....gonna have to beat em' off her with a bat, lol.....
I know....and. she already has all the boys chasing her. my major worry atm is her elder sister though! This is her on her High school prom. Her eyes are even bluer than her younger sisters. god help me!
20180511_172949.jpg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I know....and. she already has all the boys chasing her. my major worry atm is her elder sister though! This is her on her High school prom. Her eyes are even bluer than her younger sisters. god help me!View attachment 33068

She is lovely, Phil. Her mother must've driven you mad when you were younger, lol. She has a handsome father and I am certain her mother is quite beautiful. I know you are very proud.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
She is lovely, Phil. Her mother must've driven you mad when you were younger, lol. She has a handsome father and I am certain her mother is quite beautiful. I know you are very proud.
I think the gene may have skipped a generation...pmsl.
I have been really lucky to have 4 very attractive daughters so consider myself blessed.
BTW....the Mum is nowt special (although she thinks she is) which is a very unattractive traite to have and one if the reasons we are no longer together....LOL

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I think the gene may have skipped a generation...pmsl.
I have been really lucky to have 4 very attractive daughters so consider myself blessed.
BTW....the Mum is nowt special (although she thinks she is) which is a very unattractive traite to have and one if the reasons we are no longer together....LOL

Awww i'm so sorry, Phil.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I ain't! :) been separated nearly 5 years now so very ancient history

Well, i must say you are doing very well for yourself raising your daughters. Takes a real man to pull a move like that off. I commend you. :)

Major 78

If I don’t wash it it will straighten out XD

Wow your hair is pretty curly! Nice!

Lol, my hair is so straight. I run my fingers through my hair a lot when I'm stressed so that causes my hair to stick up. So I never needed to use gel.:D I decided I didn't like the look, so I started letting my hair flop down, it looks much better.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wow your hair is pretty curly! Nice!

Lol, my hair is so straight. I run my fingers through my hair a lot when I'm stressed so that causes my hair to stick up. So I never needed to use gel.:D I decided I didn't like the look, so I started letting my hair flop down, it looks much better.
When i was younger I didn’t like how my hair was so i always kept it short. But I’ve grown to like it haha

Major 78

When i was younger I didn’t like how my hair was so i always kept it short. But I’ve grown to like it haha

Around 5-6 years ago my hair was about as long as yours! Then I had a stage where I loved buzz cuts. After that I was practically pouring gel in my hair. Now I'm letting it get a couple inches long so I can style it and stuff, but now using almost no gels/ sprays. My hair is really thick too, so I have to wash it very often.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
20190109_153225.jpg

Ummmmmm.........no. :D FFFFF!! I can't believe I will be 36 in June!!! Holy sh*@!!!! Urrgghhh. .... I am afraid of 40's! I remember when I was in my mid 20's I was afraid of 30's!

Latest posts