• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mold?

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi everyone,

have a piece of cork bark inside my GBB's enclosure. and ive noticed in its hide there are these little white balls. and specks on the right side of the cork bark as u can see in the photo. Is this mold? hope the pics r good enough. I am concerned because i have feed her like 4 times. she always takes her food into her hide. I cant get it out and the advice i have recieved so far was if they dont kick it out dont go rumaging in thir burrows, any advice would be helpful.

Attachments

• 20150421_163252.jpg
    20150421_163252.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • 20150421_163430.jpg
    20150421_163430.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 28

spidey noob

3 Year Member
looks like it could be mold !!!
i dont like disturbing my Ts hunting for left over food in there hides but once u see mold its time spring clean the enclosure ;)

marya1962

3 Year Member
You can take no chances with mold. If you think it might be, it probably is, and you need to take it out ASAP. Don't try to clean it and put it back in, just get rid of it. Mold's really persistent and will return. Time to go shopping?

Latest posts