• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US MM P. irminia (3x), P.irminia females and Jumping Spiders

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Stock ,
1. Phidippus admbratus (adult female) $50 shipped
2. Phidippus audax (2x sub-adults) $45 shipped *larger quantities also available.
3. MM P.irminia (*all matured within the past 3 weeks) $45 each or take all for $90
4. P.irminia (3 inch females) $75 shipped

Terms Of Service
1.Shipping rate is zip code dependent.
2. Submit to me your zip code and I can give you a shipping rate quote (based on shipping from my zip code to yours).
3. Transactions/payment are done via PayPal or Venmo.
4. Shipping is via UPS, offering both Overnight and 2nd Day Air options.
5. Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG) is applied to both Overnight and 2nd Day Air shipping modes.
6. LAG is for the replacement or compensation of the purchased animal in the event said animal dies in transit.
7. Notification of an animal dying or sustaining injury during transit is required within the initial 4 hours of you having received said package.
8. LAG is for the cost of the animal and compensation of the purchased animal(s) and not shipping costs.
9. I will use discretion in the determination if a particular day of weather/temperature is appropriate and safe to ship purchased animal.

Attachments

• P adumbratus enclosure.jpg
    P adumbratus enclosure.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • P adumbratus and cricket.jpg
    P adumbratus and cricket.jpg
    828.6 KB · Views: 7
  • P audax duo.jpg
    P audax duo.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 5
  • P audax 1 view.jpg
    P audax 1 view.jpg