• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US MM Brachypelma vagans

Mattkc

3 Year Member
Mature male Brachypelma vagans (Mexican Red Rump) for $45.00 - molt date 8-31-16. After letting him rest & harden up some last night, I found him stretched out in his enclosure this morning. He measured just over 6.75" in this position - this is the largest MM B. vagans to date for me! Need to get him hooked up with a couple of exceptional females to pass on his good genes...Will also consider trade for slings.
Update: My last adult B. vagans molted into a very large mature male on 9-21-16! I now have two available for sale - if purchased together, will sell the pair at a great price
smile.gif
!

MM B vagans 8-31-16 molt.JPG

Live arrival guarantee with overnight express shipping, first delivery attempt only! Must report any issue within 4 hours of delivery or pickup. No guarantee under 45 degrees or over 100 degrees. Shipping costs are not refunded. Payment by PayPal or postal money order.

Last edited:

Mattkc

3 Year Member
My huge male just spun his first sperm web this morning - very cool thing to witness! This guy is an incredible specimen for a male and is still available for his first date...

Mattkc

3 Year Member
My last adult B. vagans molted into a very large mature male on 9-21-16! I now have two available for sale - if purchased together, will sell the pair at a great price
smile.gif
!

mak_manning3

I know this is an old post but I have been on a desperate search for an adult B. vagans. I have only been able to find slings so far. If this is somehow still available PLEASE let me know, or if you could point me in the direction of where to get one I would be so grateful!

Latest posts