• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mini Enclosure

Pasodama

3 Year Member
This is what I use for the smallest of my slings. Love these wee "storage containers".
Holes/Screens are uncovered, on this one, but, if the sling is extra tiny, I cover the holes/screens with a thin filter paper from a medical mask.
On top of the enclosure is the sling's molt, not the sling.;)
A regular sized lighter was placed next to the enclosure for size reference.

Attachments

• 20170203_064502-800x614.jpg
    20170203_064502-800x614.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 43

Pasodama

3 Year Member
Very nice! About how much do these little containers go for?

It is $2.99 for a stackable 3 pack. Possibly less, elsewhere, but have not done any comparison shopping.
Only the top container has a lid while the bottom two have the bottom, of the container above it, acting as its lid.
Even stacked they work well to use for slings. Just remove the top container, to get inside the second container, and so on.
The others remain "lidded" no matter which one you go into.

Pasodama

3 Year Member
I'd use the top one and toss the other 2. I'd be too scared of an escape after losing 1 sling already. Gotta have an actual lid for me ;)

Sure understand that.
Up to now, I have only used the top ones with the lid. One day I will try a two stack but, so far, haven't needed to.

Latest posts