• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

micheldied's picture thread

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So amazing to watch! Its crazy they can get themselves out. and they use their other legs to pull out the whips.

micheldied

3 Year Member
That was so cool! I shared it on my Facebook page. It's not something you get to see everyday.

Yeah, it's very cool. I only see it once in a while despite having over 50 of them.

The P. longipes babies have molted into second instar, including the ones that fell off their mother.

DSC_0008 (2).JPG

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I may end up expanding my amblypigy collection soon..its like you said though, space constraints. Very cool little creatures, they don't get enough love. My adult D variegatus are absolutely wicked looking when they strike prey. Love your collection of aliens!

micheldied

3 Year Member
Some newer additions.

I've been nursing this Scolopendra gigantea back to health. It came in with some loss of control of its hind end, and it seemed to be unable to retract it's reproductive and excretory organs. It's getting better, and if it makes it through the next molt it should be 100%.

DSC_0002 (2).JPG

I also got a snake. (I know the fuzzies are too small, but I had them lying around so I gave her a few in a single meal)

DSC_0017.JPG

Latest posts