• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mcgregor vs Aldo?

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
haven't been into the mma sport for years. Loved it when it first started with Royce Gracie (sp?) and those. after 6 years or so i got tired of it and haven't really watched it unless i catch the smaller fights on FOX.

Wg25

3 Year Member
haven't been into the mma sport for years. Loved it when it first started with Royce Gracie (sp?) and those. after 6 years or so i got tired of it and haven't really watched it unless i catch the smaller fights on FOX.
Besides tarantulas....I'd say my other addiction is mma! Hahaha love it soon much!

Wg25

3 Year Member
And wow what a bunch of amazing fights this weekend. Here in South-Africa we have an Mma event called Efc....and man they also had some awesome fights this weekend!

Adraps11

3 Year Member
I haven't watched MMA in a couple of years. The last time I watched Anderson Silva was still top dog in the middleweight division. I was so obsessed with mma that I adopted an extreme exercise routine, and started taking kickboxing lessons at a local gym. Eventually I gave up my dream of becoming an MMA fighter, but my kickboxing skills are still there. No chicken legs here. I've recently gotten back into training, my flexibility needs work, but I'll soon be able to do a proper powerful roundhouse again.

Latest posts