• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mature P regalia trade

Shawnn

3 Year Member
I have a mature male p regalis that I would like to trade for a female p regalis. My male is about 6 inches or so in length maybe larger. I got him about a year ago when he was the size of a quarter but I don't know exactly how old.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 17

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Best bet is probably send him out for breeding if hes fresh enough
and hope for a successful session with a viable sack for your share of slings.

Shawnn

3 Year Member
I thought since males live such a short time and are killed during mating sometimes, that they're the sex needed most often for breeders. But either way, sending my only T out for breeding is too risky for my liking lol.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The thing is, once they reach maturity.... they don't last to much longer,
they mature,... hopefully breed... then die.
By sending them out breed it helps to keep that species in the hobby and possibly gives back several slings to carry on with.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
how would you want to go about this? you could flat out buy her, we could trade some t's, etc. let me know what you think.

Shawnn

3 Year Member
Well I only have my one tarantula. I need to trade or I'm gonna have to deal with having a male for now :)

Latest posts