• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

m.balfouri , GBB, pink bird eater

Keymond69

Today a mystery box of gimps got delivered, I paid 30 pound from spider shop and ended up with 6 taranchulas, they are amazing.

Attachments

• 20201125_150958.jpg
    20201125_150958.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • 20201125_144420.jpg
    20201125_144420.jpg
    892.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 20201125_125416.jpg
    20201125_125416.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
  • 20201125_144454.jpg
    20201125_144454.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Today a mystery box of gimps got delivered, I paid 30 pound from spider shop and ended up with 6 taranchulas, they are amazing.
Hi congrats on the new arrivals.
I have not seen gimps advertised on there.
Did you just order mystery box and they send them out or you contacted them about it first.
I wish I had the space to be able to order mystery boxes myself.lol
Regards Konstantin

Keymond69

Did you just order mystery box and they send them out or you contacted them about it first.
Regards Konstantin
Every so often they have a box of mystery gimp for 60 pound on the specials page but they go quick, I asked if I brought a 30 pound mystery box could I have gimps. They are well worth the money you can see their perfectly healthy spiders and after a molt or two they will have their legs back :) and its good to watch them grow their legs back.

Gizalba

3 Year Member
Every so often they have a box of mystery gimp for 60 pound on the specials page but they go quick, I asked if I brought a 30 pound mystery box could I have gimps. They are well worth the money you can see their perfectly healthy spiders and after a molt or two they will have their legs back :) and its good to watch them grow their legs back.

Thanks for that info! :) I also wondered as I had never seen a £30 gimp box on there either.

The £60 gimp box on the specials seems to have appeared again currently if anyone was interested :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Regards Konstantin
usually under the 'special offers' sub menu rather then the usual slings, juvies, adults categories.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks for that info! :) I also wondered as I had never seen a £30 gimp box on there either.

The £60 gimp box on the specials seems to have appeared again currently if anyone was interested :)

Thank you so much for that. I have just ordered one. My last box was brilliant & I am looking forward to opening my second. My last box contained a M balfouri, a A Seemanni, an Avic Avic & an LP. All were sub adult. 2 turned out to be male, 2 female. so for £70, I got a great collection.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you so much for that. I have just ordered one. My last box was brilliant & I am looking forward to opening my second. My last box contained a M balfouri, a A Seemanni, an Avic Avic & an LP. All were sub adult. 2 turned out to be male, 2 female. so for £70, I got a great collection.
Great :) I hope you will be posting up some pictures when they arrive :)

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Great :) I hope you will be posting up some pictures when they arrive :)

I have just got into trouble for it. We already have more than we need. Space is running out & we have some that are starting to need larger enclosures. But they were gimps, how could I not.
But we brought a new shelf unit a few months ago & that is already full.

Keymond69

The £60 gimp box on the specials seems to have appeared again currently if anyone was

I will.be ordering another 30 pound gimp box aswell, thanks for letting us know

I have just got into trouble for it. We already have more than we need. Space is running out & we have some that are starting to need larger enclosures. But they were gimps, how could I not.
My misses said immnot allowed any haha

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
All will be forgiven I'm sure :D early Christmas present to yourselves...
I know you have a few large Ts but it's so easy to get carried away :)

Gizalba

3 Year Member
My misses said immnot allowed any haha

If anyone says you have too many Ts. Get rid of them, you don't need that negativity in your life. That's what happened to wife #2

The Spider Shop also have this covered on their FAQ page ahaha ;)

1606751388151.png

I love too that they have Operation Racoon as a delivery option, presumably for if you have the above problem. Your partner might start getting suspicious if you 'win' too many spider competitions though... :p
1606751795388.png

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The Spider Shop also have this covered on their FAQ page ahaha ;)

View attachment 51820

I love too that they have Operation Racoon as a delivery option, presumably for if you have the above problem. Your partner might start getting suspicious if you 'win' too many spider competitions though... :p
View attachment 51821
that's the approach I always take at work! ha ha