• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LP eating machine!

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You all werent kidding about the LP's being eating machines. I just got mine a couple of days ago. He is the size of and ant right now. I dropped a cricket twice his size in. ( prekilled of course) and he came out of his hide and drug it in! holy crap...lol i was impressed.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You all werent kidding about the LP's being eating machines. I just got mine a couple of days ago. He is the size of and ant right now. I dropped a cricket twice his size in. ( prekilled of course) and he came out of his hide and drug it in! holy crap...lol i was impressed.
Wait till shes bigger..you will be shocked. The only spiders I've seen with the same appetite are Theraphosa and my P antinous seems to be going the same way. Love the Lp, I think it's under rated. Spirited without being overly defensive (most of the time) and always out on display. If I bump her cage and startle her, she might hide for ten minutes, then comes back out..you don't see that much with startled T's..and mine doesn't kick hairs, she slaps, which is funny as hell. Because I go hide for ten minutes too, startled.. Lol.:eek:

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Most of the large South America terrestrials are like garbage disposal units. That's why I always tell people to watch their fingers around them, because they will mistake anything that moves for food.

Latest posts