• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sorry for being to general, but I am looking for inverts that are not spiders that might be fun to raise and or keep. Anyone have anything that i might be interested in that they are dealing with right now?

Again sorry for the vague post but im shopping around i love all bugs just not really sure what to get into next.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Sorry for being to general, but I am looking for inverts that are not spiders that might be fun to raise and or keep. Anyone have anything that i might be interested in that they are dealing with right now?

Again sorry for the vague post but im shopping around i love all bugs just not really sure what to get into next.

well i have millipedes which can be a lot of fun. there are many species with many looks, colors, sizes and habitat needs. i also have centipedes which are a bit more exciting but they can be dangerous if not taken care of properly. if you are interested in scorpions, let me know, for i have a bunch of those too.

Latest posts