• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for vendors near Idaho

MAGAkitten

I am looking for vendors near Idaho within the Pacific Northwest. If you are or at least know of any let me know!! I'm sick of buying my spiders from Petco

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I mostly just use this forum, Arachnoboards (same username) or facebook. I am most active on facebook and i need to re-make my list, but if you are intereted you can PM me or i can PM you.

@MAGAkitten - I have seen him quite a bit on AB before when I was a member there.

Tnoob

LOL. Why?
tenor.gif

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have this succinct feeling that if I go to arachnoboards I'm gonna get banned.

They ban you for **** based on theory. No evidence of ****. Word of mouth biased bull**** and they have their picks. I guess for those that pay more to be members of that site. Scott and Debbie can both kiss my ass!

Tnoob

They ban you for **** based on theory. No evidence of ****. Word of mouth biased bull**** and they have their picks. I guess for those that pay more to be members of that site. Scott and Debbie can both kiss my ass!
If I'm going to get banned I'm going to leave a trail of fire the whole way to the scene of the crime.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have this succinct feeling that if I go to arachnoboards I'm gonna get banned.
It's a horrible website for the casual person looking for help or even wanting to give advise. They tear you up by the mass minions saying the same thing the last guy just said. It really makes a person second guess themselves in the hobby. The grammar police are horrible as well...like vultures waiting to comment on a newbie.
If your not a "arachnogod" dont even try to help anyone...they will turn their attention onto you.
That's just the regular folks I'm talking about on there by the way.
There is some really good info on there from the old timers that are no longer on there because of the toxic nature of the forum. I have my certain people I talk to on there but that's it...I try not to participate.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's a horrible website for the casual person looking for help or even wanting to give advise. They tear you up by the mass minions saying the same thing the last guy just said. It really makes a person second guess themselves in the hobby. The grammar police are horrible as well...like vultures waiting to comment on a newbie.
If your not a "arachnogod" dont even try to help anyone...they will turn their attention onto you.
There is some really good info on there from the old timers that are no longer on there because of the toxic nature of the forum. I have my certain people I talk to on there but that's it...I try not to participate.

Arachnogod....haha!! Seen him, too.... lmao.

I know you were just using that as reference, though. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Oh yeah....like wolves preying on sheep....AB has turned into a site built more on EGO. Whose got the biggest collection, the most expensive collection, the person that knows more than anyone, the person that pays more to use the site, etc..... its a giant bandwagon of EGO.

Latest posts