• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for an Aphonopelma Chalcodes in the Chicagoland area

Tboltguy1000

Greetings all,

I'm currently searching for an Aphonopelma Chalcodes in the Chicagoland-Cook County area, I've called around to all the pet stores and only one had a juvenile, however it had bitten someone before so I elected not to buy it for my own safety. If anyone knows of any pet stores that are currently selling one, or if you are selling one, please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tboltguy1000

Edit: Not seeking a sling, they're too hard to care for for my experience level and I wanna make sure I'm providing the best care possible. I'm looking for a sub-adult or juvenile, preferably female.

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
most tarantulas will bite if you push them to their limit.They are wild animals and need to be respected and treated as such.Keep your hands at a safe distance and use tools for maintenance.Long weezers and spoon are a good tools to have.
Forget about handling and you will be all right.
Regards Konstantin

Latest posts