• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Lookin to sell the rest of my collection

Ancient Exotica

I currently have 5 juveniles GBB, P. Regalis, HMAC, Hapolopus Sp Colombia, and Harpactira Pulchripes I also have 2 females Monocentropus Balfouri, and Orthinoctonus Aureotibialis I am lookin to sell them I can’t keep them due to an out of country move for work but I want to make sure they go somewhere where they are going to be well taken care of I’m selling as a package deal or separately please let me know, more info upon request thank you.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I currently have 5 juveniles GBB, P. Regalis, HMAC, Hapolopus Sp Colombia, and Harpactira Pulchripes I also have 2 females Monocentropus Balfouri, and Orthinoctonus Aureotibialis I am lookin to sell them I can’t keep them due to an out of country move for work but I want to make sure they go somewhere where they are going to be well taken care of I’m selling as a package deal or separately please let me know, more info upon request thank you.

Are you shipping them or??? Would you mind providing your terms of service? How much do you want for the entire collection? You can send me a private message. :) Thanks in advance!

Ancient Exotica

Just want to put out an update I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion all I have left in my possession is

[OW] Ornithoctonus Aureotibialis (Female) - Thai Golden Fringe - Thailand - Fossorial = $300

[OW] Harpactira Pulchripes (Unsexed) - Golden Blue Leg Baboon - South Africa - Terrestrial = $85

[OW] Monocentropus Balfouri (Female) - Socotra Island Blue Baboon - Socotra Island - Semi Arboreal = $250

[OW] Poecilotheria Regalis (Unsexed) - Indian Ornamental - India - Arboreal = $100

[OW] Heteroscondra Maculata (Unsexed) - Togo Starburst Baboon + HMAC - West Africa - Arboreal = $45

Latest posts