• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Lasiodora parahybana slings super cheap!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have several 2nd instar (1/4") L. parahybana "Brazilian Salmon Pink" bird eater slings- $25 ea IN STATE SALES ONLY!!! These babies are known as the "rocketship growers" due to their incredibly fast growth rate! They are slamming pinhead crickets and have healthy appetites!

LOVELY BEAST MOMMY! (A quarter next to her for size reference)
IMG_2010.jpg

HER DARLING SPIDERLINGS
IMG_2001.jpg

WILL ALSO DO AN EVEN BETTER DEAL FOR 10x L. parahybana slings @ $100

***Payments accepted via paypal! I also accept other payment methods (to accommodate those that do not wish to use paypal or do not have a paypal account).***

Contact me via pm! :)

Thanks all and happy tarantula hunting!! :T:

****SIDE NOTE: I also have the following for sale:

P. irminia- $31 initial shipping included- $15 ea additional- (10x @ $140 shipped)

P. cambridgei- $31 initial shipping included- $15 ea additional- (10x @ $140 shipped) - SOLD OUT

C. marshalli- $31 initial shipping included- $10 ea additional- (10x @ $100 shipped)

H. sp. columbia (large)- $31 initial shipping included- $15 ea additional- (10x @ $140 shipped)

TOS: LAG!! In the event of DOA i will offer a replacement if available. If not, I will issue a full refund minus shipping costs. Shipping is 2-3 day delivery. You must be home to receive the package on scheduled delivery day (you will be provided a tracking number so that you may conveniently keep up with the whereabouts of your package). Any issues need to be reported within 2 hours of delivery or LAG is void with no refund given.

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Pictures? My husband has been looking for a pink toed

You're probably referring to one of the Avicularia species. They are arboreal (tree dwellers) and most are very docile (mild tempered) and for the most part they make excellent beginner tarantulas due to their docile nature. They are usually referred to as "pink toe" tarantulas due to the coloration of their tarsi, although the tarsi color ranges with certain species of that genus. I will post a pic, though.

L. parahybana are terrestrial (ground dwellers) species and grow to be very large. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Nice prices!
How many of each species do you have?
I'm hoping you might have some left over after I've gone to the expo which is @ July

Pary- 1000
Cambridgei- 20 left
Marshalli- 200
Columbia- 400

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Update: Marshalli are 2i and now ready to ship! :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Update: P. cambridgei are now 2i and ready to go!! :)

Latest posts