• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Label printer

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi guys/girls.
So with my new slings coming I wanted to start labelling all my deli cups enclosures etc.So I know what's what..
So I started to look for a small easy to use label printer and came across this..

Brother PT-90/P.touch 90
image.jpg

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey, it looks great. I've been looking for one too but decided to wait. Where did you buy yours if you don't mind me asking?

Therasoid

3 Year Member
Hi guys/girls.
So with my new slings coming I wanted to start labelling all my deli cups enclosures etc.So I know what's what..
So I started to look for a small easy to use label printer and came across this..

Brother PT-90/P.touch 90
View attachment 8450
I have the model PT-1880sc , great label makers. You will really enjoy using it. Does your model use the cartridge about the size of the old audio cassettes?

NYX

3 Year Member
I just bought some label sheets for my printer. I didn't use any yet though right now I have hand printed ones on my little dudes. :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Enn49..
I got the printer from Rymans office supplies here in the uk.. It was £19.99..

Sym

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Enn49..
I got the printer from Rymans office supplies here in the uk.. It was £19.99..

Sym

That was the shop I'd bookmark, they usually have good offers on. I just bought 2 9 litre Really Useful boxes for £10 from them.

Last edited:

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I use a Dymo LetroTag hand held. A little older but gets the job done.

Latest posts