• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

June 2020 photo competition entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They do. :) The difference is:

Versicolor have green carapace with red setae. You will not see ANY red coloration or green coloration on Avicularia purpurea (male or female). They are mostly overall black/purple.
not the best picture I have of her, but here is an AF A. purpurea. @Seamus which illustrates the points that Casey was saying (I.e. mainly black with purple hues when in the right light)
20200317_110257.jpg

BrokenRay

3 Year Member
Not to sound like a simpleton.....which I guess I am, but how do we vote? Is it by hitting the Like icon? We can only do that for one right if we like more than one photo our vote is disqualified? This is my best guess after reading the rules

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not to sound like a simpleton.....which I guess I am, but how do we vote? Is it by hitting the Like icon? We can only do that for one right if we like more than one photo our vote is disqualified? This is my best guess after reading the rules
A voting thread will be posted at the end of the month and you will "like" one of the photos posted to vote.

Remember, you may only vote (like) for ONE photo
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts