• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is my "T" dead?

Jeff

3 Year Member
I still have my Costa Rican Zebra. What should I replace the Rose Hair with? I have had her for a long time but she wasn't the most exciting arachnid on the planet. I had a GBB but it wasn't right from the time I ordered it and it only lived like 2 weeks. I kept a Black Widow (not a T, I know, but I am a spider guy) for 3 years which is about their life span. What would you guys recommend?

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I still have my Costa Rican Zebra. What should I replace the Rose Hair with? I have had her for a long time but she wasn't the most exciting arachnid on the planet. I had a GBB but it wasn't right from the time I ordered it and it only lived like 2 weeks. I kept a Black Widow (not a T, I know, but I am a spider guy) for 3 years which is about their life span. What would you guys recommend?
An Amblypygid( whip spider)

Last edited:

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Jeff so sorry for your loss. Been there. I admire your enclo setup though. Nice one.

How about trying your hand on those Ornamentals?