• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is my enclosure ok?

turgle

I am a first time tarantula owner and I’m using coco fiber for my Arizona blondes substrate. Still a little moist from when I first put it in the enclosure but I’m scared that it’s going to mold and I really want the best for my tarantula. Is my enclosure ok for my T?
78039B1F-2EBE-4412-BAF2-83BD775A16E3.jpeg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Looks great to me. I would add a water dish, though. When tarantulas go into premolt, they usually stop eating. They need the water to hydrate themselves because they get most of their hydration from the food that they eat. It's always good to have a clean water dish at all times. :)

turgle

Looks great to me. I would add a water dish, though. When tarantulas go into premolt, they usually stop eating. They need the water to hydrate themselves because they get most of their hydration from the food that they eat. It's always good to have a clean water dish at all times. :)
There is a water dish I think it’s cut out of the photo but thank you so much!!!