• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Inexperienced keeper foolish purchase

d.foxyb68

Attachments

• DSC_0273.JPG
    DSC_0273.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

d.foxyb68

...it will happen soon :)
I woke this morning expecting the LP to have moulted but to my surprise my Vietnam blue threw his old birthday suit on top of his Cork bark and looks to have almost doubled in size! I'll get some better shots once he's had a couple of days but thanks guys. Hopefully the LP won't be far behind

Attachments

• DSC_0280.JPG
    DSC_0280.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11

Grandsouls

nice! looking great !
I know its amazing hey! I just got a Avic little while ago, first young tarantula I have owned. She just molted few weeks ago, it is incredible how much she ( or him hopefully female hehe ) grew! I swear theres like a good half inch more to her body now!
Great lookin T man!

d.foxyb68

nice! looking great !
I know its amazing hey! I just got a Avic little while ago, first young tarantula I have owned. She just molted few weeks ago, it is incredible how much she ( or him hopefully female hehe ) grew! I swear theres like a good half inch more to her body now!
Great lookin T man!

Hey thanks for comments, I'm new to the hobby too, explained in start of thread how by chance I became interested! I've only just saw the Avic species I can't believe it's colouration, mind blowing lol

d.foxyb68

I checked on my pink salmon yesterday aaand found her in the process of moulting! I found it fascinating to watch, and i can't belive how big its got
I lost. My first t after its moult, thru my mistake of not giving it enough water so I'm proper relieved they both got thru iit,

Attachments

• DSC_0311.JPG
    DSC_0311.JPG
    702.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0312.JPG
    DSC_0312.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

Latest posts