• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Im back again

novakdesigns

3 Year Member
Hi guys, joined the forum a few years ago briefly. Am pleased to be back again. I currently have one T living with me. Did have several stunning T's; but sadly last yr, my then boyf had an affair two weeks before our IVF app and moved his tramp into our house whilst I was still moving out. Our friend was looking after my Ts until I could find a new place of my own as my mother is terrified of spiders so I couldnt take them with me to hers... Anyway my ex gets in touch to say he took the Ts off our friend coz he didnt trust them with them, tried ringing friends to check but no answer, a few weeks later I find a place to live, ask him for Ts but turned out he lied and hadnt had them bk off our friends, so friends thought id just dumped my Ts on them and left, they wont talk to me, return my ts or tell me where they are so im very sad as I love my T's the same as I love my rabbits and cats. Sorry for boring you all with that long rant. Really needed to get it off my chest. Luckily I have lots of pics of my babies so I can post those

Leanne

Latest posts