• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I think I accidentally plucked part of my fireleg's foot off

Squeekee35

I was digging around for an escaped worm with my tongs the other day. This morning saw something strange on the ground in there and picked it up. I am pretty sure it was a foot and part of a leg.....I threw it out before I thought to take a pic of it. Can't see my spider right now she is in her hole. Will it grow back?

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was digging around for an escaped worm with my tongs the other day. This morning saw something strange on the ground in there and picked it up. I am pretty sure it was a foot and part of a leg.....I threw it out before I thought to take a pic of it. Can't see my spider right now she is in her hole. Will it grow back?
If you are putting mealworms in with your T and it's not out when putting food in always crush the head of the mealworm.. It will stop it burrowing away and you can easily remove it without having to search around for it :)

Latest posts