• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I posted this thought/rant on Facebook a few minutes ago.

gognomie

If I was living from the land and meat would help me survive, I'd eat it, sure, but how my life is now, I don't need to eat meat so I very rarely do. Honestly, I just don't really like it a heck of a lot and I'm not going to eat it.
Sometimes the mood strikes though (and I've got me a bad kimchi habit, it's just doesn't taste the same without the fish sauce), not going to lie but I just eat what I enjoy and live and let live.

Soulman

If I was living from the land and meat would help me survive, I'd eat it, sure, but how my life is now, I don't need to eat meat so I very rarely do. Honestly, I just don't really like it a heck of a lot and I'm not going to eat it.
Sometimes the mood strikes though (and I've got me a bad kimchi habit, it's just doesn't taste the same without the fish sauce), not going to lie but I just eat what I enjoy and live and let live.
That's fine,and it's a great saying.live and let live.but ,(how my life is now)?

Soulman

Just a random thought:

Like many in this world I like to eat meat even though I feel bad for the animals who were sacrificed for the sake of our stomachs. One thing I understand yet at the same time I don't understand is how one can become a vegan or vegetarian. I often wonder how vegans and vegetarians would make it out in the wilderness living off the land like survivalists. At some point wouldn't they have no choice but to eat meat, or would they seriously hold out just because they don't want to give in to unbearable hunger?
I'm sorry you have to leave,you and your family.At this point in time hundreds of vegans and vegetarians are heading your way.i tried to stop them ,I ATE PORK SCRATCHINGS,horrible.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm sorry you have to leave,you and your family.At this point in time hundreds of vegans and vegetarians are heading your way.i tried to stop them ,I ATE PORK SCRATCHINGS,horrible.
All I have to say is:

"UNLEASH THE CORGIS"

Latest posts