• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need help please!! (spcies?)

Hellequiin

Hello! I would like help with something. In December I bought a tarantula and they sold it to me as a lasiodora parahybana, but I have realized that it looks like an Aguapanela Arvi and that species was discovered in a place half an hour from my house. She's supposed to be a year old, and is around 2.5 inches. What worries me is that it was a captured tarantula, because since it arrived it has remained almost in the same point, it moves little, at the beginning it did eat but it no longer eats, I have tried everything and nothing improves (humidity, substrate, ventilation, size of the enclosure), I have not seen anything strange that makes me think of parasites (mites, nematodes, etc.) and its abdomen is not large as if it were in premolt. Please if someone can help me identify the species correctly and give me advice to see what I can do.

Thank you!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2024-03-11 at 7.56.57 PM.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 7.59.31 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 7.59.31 PM.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 9
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 7.52.56 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 7.52.56 PM.jpeg
    338 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts