• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I Love Tarantulas♡

Danani

3 Year Member
Hi there! I'm new to the hobby and I am completely fascinated by tarantulas! I can't wait to become more and more experienced and love enjoying and taking pictures of my fluffy friends! Thanks for the welcome!
20151209_223100.jpg

Wg25

3 Year Member
Why? They give no reaction at all to the flash.
None of my T'so react to the flash except my C.fasciatum. He usually only comes out at night...and he will sit and chill and as soon as my camera flashes he will dart for some reason....hehe that's whay I only have like 2 nice photos of him! :)

Danani

3 Year Member
Gorgeous! I've always wanted one! And welcome to the hobby! What current species do you
Gorgeous! I've always wanted one! And welcome to the hobby! What current species do you have?
Let me see if I can do this right lol :)
0.1 chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
0.1 brachypelma emelia
0.1 grammostola Porteri
0.1 grammostola Rosea
0.0.1 phormictopus cancerides
0.0.1 brachypelma smithi
0.0.1 grammostola pulchra
0.0.1 hapalopus sp colombia large :D

Wg25

3 Year Member
Awesome collection of T's you have there! :)
The G.rosea , B.Smithi , B.emelia are awesome tarantulas. And I don't even wanna talk about the Gbb and G.pulchra....sooo jealous!!! ;)

Danani

3 Year Member
The G.rosea , B.Smithi , B.emelia are awesome tarantulas. And I don't even wanna talk about the Gbb and G.pulchra....sooo jealous!!! ;)
I'm really partial to my emelia and gbb they love to pose for my camera! I think my Emelia took the red pill...
20151212_222836.jpg

bookac

3 Year Member
Why? They give no reaction at all to the flash.
Myabe I am wrong, but as I readed in a book, they said that the Ts are sensitive to direct light. It says that they are more sensitive to white lights and less sensitive to infra red waves.
So according to this, taking in mind that a flash from a camera is much more powerfull, I think its not a good idea.
I am not sure that this is true, but thats what I readed.. I can find that part from the book and post it here.

~8-legz~

3 Year Member
welcome to the forum! gorgeous T's I want a GBB so bad! I really like the way they turn from what they look like as a sling to what they look like as an adult, it is crazy these things do stuff like that lol and stuff like re-generating legs and molting...feeding...webbing... basically everything about T's is pretty awesome I guess haha...

Latest posts