• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hullo :)

Teenie

3 Year Member
Hi, my name is Teenie and I recently purchased an eight month old, female, rose hair tarantula.
I'm 16 and live in Canada and am quite an animal lover. I purchased my tarantula because I want to get over my irrational fear of arachnids and I think owning the best type of arachnid is a good start.
My tarantula's name is Winona and I've had her for a day and am in LOVE with her :)
I hope to learn more and more to make Winona's life the best she can live by using the help here on this forum.
Thanks,
Teenie

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome aboard. If your profile pic is of your new friend then she is not 8 months old. At that size she is easily over 3years. A female G rosea can live 20 years+, males about 6 years.

Teenie

3 Year Member
Welcome aboard. If your profile pic is of your new friend then she is not 8 months old. At that size she is easily over 3years. A female G rosea can live 20 years+, males about 6 years.

Oh, thanks. I feel like I can never trust pet stores with that kind of stuff!

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Hello Teenie and welcome! You sound just like me, over 2 years ago I started researching T's and watching videos of them. And whenever I went into a pet store I would walk down the aisles where they were and just try not to get goosebumps or scream lol. Turns out I had nothing to be afraid of and I now own and in love with 4 of my own T's! I have a Rose Hair as well! They are great T's!

Latest posts