• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How Many Slings?

hellknite

3 Year Member
Hi guys. I just wanted to share my successful mating attempts for this month:

L. parahybana
N. tripepii
A. geniculata
A. junodi

If all goes well, how many slings will I be expecting? [emoji1]

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi guys. I just wanted to share my successful mating attempts for this month:

L. parahybana
N. tripepii
A. geniculata
A. junodi

If all goes well, how many slings will I be expecting? [emoji1]

A lot, you're going to be awful busy :D

Therasoid

3 Year Member
"If" all goes well, you're looking at 4000+ slings. Just the LP and N. tripepii will be 3000-3500. Another 400-600 from the A. geniculata. "If" they have average sized sacs.
Best of luck!!!

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Stupid question from somebody with no breeding ambition: How do you handle 1000+ slings (and what are EWL, please?), i.e. separating, packing etc?
I find that genuinely fascinating and couldn't imagine me being able to (heck, I lose crickets nearly every time I feed the Ts, lol).

hellknite

3 Year Member
I need to hire someone to help me in case the turn out of these mated females becomes successful.. maybe my lats and dubia colony will be consumed

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Kabayan @hellknite Now, maybe an LP too! Please message me how much you will be selling them for or maybe you'll just charge for shipping and give them to me for free. LOL. Salamat po. :T::D:)

Latest posts