• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How did you find Tarantula Forum?

How did you find us?

• Total voters

ShadEO9

3 Year Member
Google search for me.

I've been hunting around the web (see what i did there? ;)) for afew weeks looking for better advice on T's when i found these forums, i had a little browse around and soon decided to join up, Looks a great place to stop by for a little advice now and then :)

hellknite

3 Year Member
I was trying to register at another T forum but then the approval period is long that I was limited in posting.. so I searched for another forum and found this site.. :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to hear you guys are finding us in the search results on top of the competition. We strive to do everything better than they do! Let us know how we can improve!

AphonoMel

3 Year Member
Like Clownie ( cool to have something in common with the wise one) I grew tired of Arachnoboards and their holier than thou attitude.
I totally agree with you, I joined that community first and quickly found out that certain members (v_____9)is really full of himself!He's not there to help out new keepers at all, he's very judgemental and he thinks his s__t don't stink!!

Latest posts