• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

how about this for a tarantula enclosure?

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
shelving in now.
Just the spiders to move across :T: :T: :T: :cool:
20191102_172251.jpg

Tabitha

3 Year Member
Very very inspiring Phil, really looks absolutely incredible and I love the blue leds, it’s looking fantastic and makes me think of doing something like that in my new house!

T-Baby

3 Year Member
Amazing work but my favourite thing is that wonderful orange creation sitting pride of place on your work space, someone quite spectacular must have made that! @Phil

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very very inspiring Phil, really looks absolutely incredible and I love the blue leds, it’s looking fantastic and makes me think of doing something like that in my new house!
JFDI is my advice :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Amazing work but my favourite thing is that wonderful orange creation sitting pride of place on your work space, someone quite spectacular must have made that! @Phil
Yeah she is. And the best thing, she is so modest too....LOL x

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can imagine the weight lifted off your shoulders. Looks fantastic! :beer:
strangely all the weights had to be lifted out the garage! LOL .

I had to remove a massive smith machine to make room. now I am missing the weights and so looking for a compact gym for the little space now left....ha ha

BrokenRay

3 Year Member
Hmmmmm...........very close to the house add-on I built to put my black widow wife and her enclosure at the time.

Latest posts