• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi ya

Wayne harper

3 Year Member
Hello everyone. I bought my 7 year old son a sling b.emillia a couple of months ago and am now addicted to these beautiful creatures myself. We now also have b albopilosum sub adult and I have a b smithi living at my parents for my son's b day early November and am going to order a g pulchripes for my other son's b day at the end of November.
See you for now
Wayne

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello everyone. I bought my 7 year old son a sling b.emillia a couple of months ago and am now addicted to these beautiful creatures myself. We now also have b albopilosum sub adult and I have a b smithi living at my parents for my son's b day early November and am going to order a g pulchripes for my other son's b day at the end of November.
See you for now
Wayne
Welcome to the forum Wayne, and the addiction :p Feel free to ask if you have questions, there's plenty of knowledgeable and friendly people here that will be glad to help, and we love hearing from people new to the hobby.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Wayne and welcome. I'm just down the road to you in York.

Latest posts