• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi guys..

SeveredLimb

..new here. Be kind.

Collection so far
A.Genticulata
C.Cyaneopubescens
P.Metalica
C.Versicolor
B.Vagans
T.Albopilosum
Y.Diversipes
A.Johnnycashi

And a
H.Columbia
and
C.Elegans
arriving tomorrow.

Question for UK posters. Where do you guys buy from? Spidershop are awesome as are portsmouthtarantulas but I'm curious where else you guys shop from. I have one local non-chain pet store thar stock a few but as interest isnt great they dont hold many.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
..new here. Be kind.

Collection so far
A.Genticulata
C.Cyaneopubescens
P.Metalica
C.Versicolor
B.Vagans
T.Albopilosum
Y.Diversipes
A.Johnnycashi

And a
H.Columbia
and
C.Elegans
arriving tomorrow.

Question for UK posters. Where do you guys buy from? Spidershop are awesome as are portsmouthtarantulas but I'm curious where else you guys shop from. I have one local non-chain pet store thar stock a few but as interest isnt great they dont hold many.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice collection you have there.

BTW....we are always kind on this forum. It's like a family. :)

RE: your question... I have purchased from European sellers (spidershop.pl, spidersworld.eu) and have purchased from spidershop, so many legs, Portsmouth tarantulas and creatures from the north along with a number or private sales and from shows like the IHS, BTS and SEAS.

I also sell tarantulas and have a for sale list on this forum as well as well as on preloved. Check out my vendor reviews here.

There aren't many UK sellers on the forum. My self and @T-Baby are probably the most regular sellers. The benefits from buying from us is we are private collectors and just move on some of our spiders trying to get them a new forever home and don't have the overheads like the main sellers. Our reviews are also visible on this forum, from fellow members, and their feedback is truly valued so feel free to check out our lists and ask any questions you like.

Enjoy the forum :)

I need to refresh for this month but here is a link to my last for sale post...

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi and welcome to the forum :)
Highly recommended purchasing from @Phil and @T-Baby these 2 are the best :)
Also another couple of popular places to get Ts from are so many legs and creatures from the North.. Both great sellers that are recommended.. Hope that helps :)

Nunua

3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the family :)

@Phil already told you good sources but I will add Creatures From the North, located in Ireland.
They have an amazing collection of various tarantulas, they ship in great packages, and Radosław answers all the questions very fast.
Their website is not ready yet but has a brief (slightly outdated) list of what they have and the price range.
Their Facebook
Their email: creaturesfromthenorth [at] gmail [dot] com

Latest posts