• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi gang!

kroogur

3 Year Member
New to the forums not so new to tarantulas, I have been sharing my living space with 30 wonderful lil 8 legged fuzzballs for awhile now.
Other critters hanging around the place are two cats, a small dog of the "Mal-Shi" persuasion, two snakes (Milk Snake and Corn Snake) and a pair of parakeets! :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forums, :)
Folks here are friendly and helpful!

how hard is the milksnake to keep?
& Post some pictures of your crew for us to enjoy ^*^

kroogur

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forums, :)
Folks here are friendly and helpful!

how hard is the milksnake to keep?
& Post some pictures of your crew for us to enjoy ^*^
Thanks for the welcome!
I am very new to snakes but so far the Milk Snake is doing well and very easy to keep, I have it in a 5 gallon tank for now as he is still young with shredded aspen?(I think i will have to check bag) a water dish and a clay pot for a hide. For heating i just keep it in the same room as my T's (I have a the spare bedroom set up specifically for my T's with an oil filled radiator and the ambient temps in the room is constant year round for day and night cycles).

kroogur

3 Year Member
Thanks for the welcomes! I will be putting up some pics this weekend when things settle down a bit.

dipo276

3 Year Member
New to the forums not so new to tarantulas, I have been sharing my living space with 30 wonderful lil 8 legged fuzzballs for awhile now.
Other critters hanging around the place are two cats, a small dog of the "Mal-Shi" persuasion, two snakes (Milk Snake and Corn Snake) and a pair of parakeets! :)
welcome @kroogur

kroogur

3 Year Member
My Phormictopus usually goes into threat and slaps it's food into oblivion before realizing it just squished it's dinner:confused: