• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Heyo!

QuinnStarr

I’m here for the party, eh?

Carrie, but you can call me Quinn - or hey you… or pretty much whatever you want. I have enough siblings and cousins that a grunt in my general direction can get my attention.
I’m 21 with 9 years of experience. Don’t make me feel old. My kids do that enough.
Living in Maryland, so if there’s anyone in my neck of the woods, I could always use more friends to nerd out about my spiders with. My actual friends aren’t big fans of them, so I don’t have many places I can just gush about them.
Had a G. rosea when I was a kid and she lived for over 15 years in our care, not including the time she was with her previous owner, so she was an ooooold gal by the time she passed.

Weirdly terrified of spiders but have an intense respect and admiration for them. After all, what’s not to admire about a living, breathing, hydraulically powered hunting machine?
Currently have an A. avic, B. hamorii, N. chromatus, and T. apophysis and hoping to bring another home from the expo I’m heading to on the 6th of November.

Happy to be here!

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Je savais bien que j’avais raison de t’aimer tout de suite!
anchorman-what.gif

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Je préfère manger français que le parler, mon petit
Google translate is not helping you here old friend, manger de la nourriture francaise ou manger de la cuisine francaise would work. "Je prefere manger francais" might be confuse with something @Arachnoclown "rare Ceratogyrus" (see picture on the other thread) might be more incline to do :cool:

Latest posts