• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help would be apprciated :)

BPLreptiles

Hi there, I am trying to ID some spiders which have been moved on to me and I wondered if anyone would be able to offer me some assistance. I love spiders and know some about them however I am no expert so I am reaching out for help in the only way I know how! If this post is not allowed here, could someone kindly point me in the correct direction for which topic to post in. I will not be keeping these spiders I just wanted to know what they are so I can ensure the correct care. Thank you so much :)

Attachments

• Img 8.jpg
    Img 8.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Img 7.jpg
    Img 7.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Img 5.jpg
    Img 5.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 16
  • Img 4.jpg
    Img 4.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Img 3.jpg
    Img 3.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Img 2.jpg
    Img 2.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 14

Atar

Tliltocatl albopilosus?
These are all terrestrial tarantulas for sure. Three and seven look like different species from the rest.. but are all basically cared for the same. Nice looking bunch.

plessey

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Img 8,5,4 and the last one (Img 2) are Tliltocatl albopilosus by the looks of it possibly Img 7 is an albogans. The other one (Img 3) I would guess at being Pterinopelma sazimai.

Last edited: