• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help for cfm ID

Exotic_Lover

3 Year Member
I just bought my other T from my seller in SG.. I just hope someone can cfm the morph for me.. what the seller told me is was curly hair T.. but I read up that's two type of curly hair Ts.

Attachments

• P_20240305_170747.jpg
    P_20240305_170747.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20240301_015141_202.jpg
    IMG_20240301_015141_202.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 10

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You are right that there are 2 Tliltocatl albopilosum, the one that was always available in the hobby was the Honduran but now we also have the Nicaraguan which is the more hairy of the 2.
Unfortunately they both look the same as slings so you may have to wait a bit longer before it becomes obvious which you have.

Exotic_Lover

3 Year Member
You are right that there are 2 Tliltocatl albopilosum, the one that was always available in the hobby was the Honduran but now we also have the Nicaraguan which is the more hairy of the 2.
Unfortunately they both look the same as slings so you may have to wait a bit longer before it becomes obvious which you have.
Thanks for the feedback. Currently the both photos I attached was the same sling.. so I just hope someone possible to help me ID..

Latest posts