• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hells and os, nice to be here :)

aNiMe25RoCkS

3 Year Member
Found this site and had to join. I purchased my very first tarantula (curly haired) and love it to bits, I am new to this though but I am very eager to learn more and more about these fascinating species.

Rbales427

3 Year Member
Enn is correct. I started by babysitting a G. Rosea and as a thank you gift, he bought me my beauty of a N. Coloratovillusus and I've been hooked ever since!

NYX

3 Year Member
Welcome to the community! T's are such glorious little creatures. Can't get enough of them!

hellknite

3 Year Member
Hi. I started with the hobby with a T same as yours. Feel free to ask questions and share your experiences so we can learn from each other. Welcome to the addiction.

millyme11

3 Year Member
Hi I've had my Chilean Rose for about 2.5 years (I was petrified of spiders and tarantulas so that's why I decided to get one) and my interest has grown to the point of handling. Is it a good idea to handle him as he's getting on a bit and I'd be doing it from zero handling experience of tarantulas. Thanks

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421494837785.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421494837785.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 8