• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

vmrcox

3 Year Member
Hi, everybody! I am from Nebraska, U.S. A little bit about me: I am a studio art/art education major in college and I work as a living history interpreter and educator of 1890s America (basically, I live and dress like a prairie pioneer and teach people about it. Best job ever.) I actually just recently entered the tarantula hobby this past summer. Wow, it's addictive. I've already got three T's. Juno, Aphonopelma seemanni; Zeva, Avic avic; and Scarlette, G. rosea. Another will soon be added (my boyfriend has requested another as a birthday gift) but I haven't quite decided on what type yet so suggestions are welcome. In addition to spiders, I have a praying mantis named Caligula, two cats named Chloe and Squirt, and a chihuahua named Chachi. I've also been breeding my own crickets and honestly, raising noisy, smelly bugs is a lot more fun than I would have ever imagined.
I'm excited to meet everyone and be a part of this group!

Latest posts