• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello to every1!

Estawoo

3 Year Member
Hi! to all..I'm Estawoo from Cornwall, UK. I got my first T/ sling about 5years ago (B.Abopilosum)..called it Tulip. It turned out to be a 'he'! .. he didn't recover too well from a molt earlier this year, at approx 3-4" & just faded away. Totally gutted I now have 2 teeny slings Lola(B.Boehmei, 1cm baby) & Cracken(L.Parahybana, 1cm); also have Bandit(A.Geniculata, 2") &I found a mini, strange little spider in amongst my live food..I've read up on it & it appears to be a Thanatus Vulgaris/Running Crab Spider. It is quite a character & happily lives in an upright tub, munching small crickets!
A new member will be joining us in a few days- a B.Vagans sling..so exciting!!
Apart from my 8-legged friends, we have 3 cats, 2 dogs(Collie & Chihuahua), 2 giant African land snails, 1 mouse & lots of tropical fish...LOVE animals!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sounds like a great family~! I'm totally new just got my first two a week or so ago.
Big welcome to the forum folks here are amazing!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Estawoo, welcome to the forum. There are quite a few of us from the UK on here now.

Sorry to about the loss of your B. albopilosum but you seem to be getting a nice little collection together

Estawoo

3 Year Member
Nice 2meet u! Yes..I spose collection is the right word- a dream I've had since a very young age. Mum always said that when I moved out, thats fine haha! Needless to say, she does not share my love of T's!!

Latest posts