• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Virginia :)

Zer0

Hey, I'm Logan! I'm somewhat new to keeping tarantulas, got my first, a 1/4 inch T vagans sling from bugsincyberspace a few months ago and like a fool honestly thought I wouldn't develop the urge to buy more, only to end up with a B smithi and then a T albopilosus, and now I find myself pretty desperate for a G pulchra so I guess I've been completely sucked in.
I'm experienced keeping a variety of other invertebrates (mantises, isopods, roaches, millpedes, and a variety of different types of beetles) and I've always been interested in spiders but only recently realized I have gotten over my (admittedly pretty mild) arachnophobia enough to not worry about being too jumpy with tarantulas (Still working on true spiders, though! Like, I'm completely aware of how irrational it is but something about how they move just gets to me.)

So yeah, I hope to keep learning and growing my collection :)

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You sound like our moderator about 10 years ago. If so, be prepared to house quite a diverse collection!

Lentulus

3 Year Member
Welcome! :beer: It’s a wonderful hole to go down. Lots of priceless information here. Amazing pics to go through too!

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome, Logan
I started with 1 T about 5 years ago and now have about 151... It happens

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
Hey, I'm Logan! I'm somewhat new to keeping tarantulas, got my first, a 1/4 inch T vagans sling from bugsincyberspace a few months ago and like a fool honestly thought I wouldn't develop the urge to buy more, only to end up with a B smithi and then a T albopilosus, and now I find myself pretty desperate for a G pulchra so I guess I've been completely sucked in.
I'm experienced keeping a variety of other invertebrates (mantises, isopods, roaches, millpedes, and a variety of different types of beetles) and I've always been interested in spiders but only recently realized I have gotten over my (admittedly pretty mild) arachnophobia enough to not worry about being too jumpy with tarantulas (Still working on true spiders, though! Like, I'm completely aware of how irrational it is but something about how they move just gets to me.)

So yeah, I hope to keep learning and growing my collection :)
WELCOME!!!! hope you have a great time here. :D

Latest posts