• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Lake Elsinore Ca

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Hello to all,

A little about me... Started collecting T's in the early 90's and then stopped after I lost 2 male rose hairs due to age. Recently at the end of 2014 I began collecting again I currently am the proud owner of:

Brachypelma albopilosum – Curlyhair- Young Adult Male ( Morticia)

 Psalmopoeus irminia- Sun Tiger- beautiful young female, RA was my first T raised from sling to adult and she is absolutely stunning.

Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens -(Green Bottle Blue/GBB) - My newest T (sling)- currently on its 3rd molt (literally as I type this) the 1st molt in my care. (No name just yet) only 2 weeks in my care.

Avicularia versicolor- (Martinique pinktoe) I just got this little sling about 4 days after my GBB no molt as of yet but it sure was tiny when I received it now after a few feedings I am seeing signs of pre molt!

Very much looking forward to visiting this site for like minded folks, helpful tips, and information- Hoping to post pictures of my crew very soon! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi, welcome to the forum. You've got a lovely little collection and I for one look forward to seeing photos.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Hi, welcome to the forum. You've got a lovely little collection and I for one look forward to seeing photos.

Hey Enn! I can't wait to get an album up and going here in a few moments, you have a fantastic crew yourself really great pictures. Thank you for the kind welcome, I look forward to chatting in the future and seeing new great pictures of your crew!

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello to all,

A little about me... Started collecting T's in the early 90's and then stopped after I lost 2 male rose hairs due to age. Recently at the end of 2014 I began collecting again I currently am the proud owner of:

Brachypelma albopilosum – Curlyhair- Young Adult Male ( Morticia)

 Psalmopoeus irminia- Sun Tiger- beautiful young female, RA was my first T raised from sling to adult and she is absolutely stunning.

Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens -(Green Bottle Blue/GBB) - My newest T (sling)- currently on its 3rd molt (literally as I type this) the 1st molt in my care. (No name just yet) only 2 weeks in my care.

Avicularia versicolor- (Martinique pinktoe) I just got this little sling about 4 days after my GBB no molt as of yet but it sure was tiny when I received it now after a few feedings I am seeing signs of pre molt!

Very much looking forward to visiting this site for like minded folks, helpful tips, and information- Hoping to post pictures of my crew very soon! Thanks for reading!
Welcome aboard! Nice variety of T species to start.

Latest posts