• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Canada!

DeathByGlam

Hi! I am quite new to the hobby and forum, I started keeping my first tarantula back in October 2019, a Tliltocatl albopilosum (Nicaraguan form), her funny diva-like personality won me over. She refuses to use the hide I provided and often simply hides her water dish if not burry it-
I ordered a four slings that i just received today! (Plus a freebie)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi! I am quite new to the hobby and forum, I started keeping my first tarantula back in October 2019, a Tliltocatl albopilosum (Nicaraguan form), her funny diva-like personality won me over. She refuses to use the hide I provided and often simply hides her water dish if not burry it-
Hi and welcome to the forum and the hobby :)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That was my plan! Just.. not sure where to post that thread quite yet lol

Easiest place is the General Discussion forum

But you can also put a thread about your T. albo in the Brachypelma section if you choose, look under Tarantulas by Genus (T. albo used to be B. albo)

Pretty forgiving bunch here, there is not absolute right or wrong way

DeathByGlam

Easiest place is the General Discussion forum

But you can also put a thread about your T. albo in the Brachypelma section if you choose, look under Tarantulas by Genus (T. albo used to be B. albo)

Pretty forgiving bunch here, there is not absolute right or wrong way

Good to know! Thank you

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the forum. Really good bunch of people on here who are always happy to help and answer any questions you may have.
I had a T albopilosum that I caught on her back giving her water dish a bear hug. They really do have issues with water dishes sometimes....LOL
Enjoy your new additions and enjoy the forum. :)

said tarantula....
20200203_211425.jpg

Latest posts