• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from a old keeper

Stu666

Hi everyone I'm Stewart I used to keep trantulas years ago now I'm looking to get back into the hobby hope there a for sale section here looking for a af maybe an Indian ornamental or a Blondie

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello Stewart,
Same as you I had Ts more than 20 years ago in France and got back to it here in the US when my son decided at 5 years old he needed Ts as pets :D
100 Ts later it is hard for us to slow down and my wife is getting close to leaving us!
This is (this forum) the best place to be if you would like to get back to it. There is indeed a sale section and take the time to check out vendors' reviews as well. Shamelessly plugging @Casey K. here as she has been my favorite seller/breeder/expert/awesome lady to go to whenever my son convinces me we need "just one more" T...
Enjoy your return to the hobby, like bicycling, you might be out of shape but you never forgot how to ride a bike ;)

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
Hi everyone I'm Stewart I used to keep trantulas years ago now I'm looking to get back into the hobby hope there a for sale section here looking for a af maybe an Indian ornamental or a Blondie
Hello. if your a beginner at collecting tarantula, I wouldn’t recommend an Indian ornamental because They are old world arboreal‘s which are super aggressive. Also, if your looking to buy T’s go here https://www.tarantulaforum.com/threads/tarantulas-scorpions-and-other-bugs-for-sale.28546/

Latest posts