• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Everyone!

melamii

3 Year Member
Hello there. My name is Melissa, Mel, Melamii. My boyfriend(mrclownprince) and I currently have 27 reptiles (no snakes), 10 tarantulas, 2 White's Tree Frogs, and a Flat Rock Scorpion. We always adding more, and going to be adding 6 more tarantulas at the end of March.

These are the members of our mini zoo.

0.1.0 Avicularia avicularia
0.0.1 Lasiodora Difficilis
0.0.1 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
0.0.1 Nhandu tripepii
0.0.1 B. Smithi
0.0.1 Pterinopelma sazimai
0.0.1 Acanthoscurria geniculata
0.0.1 Brachypelma albopilosum
0.1.0 Brachypelma verdezi
0.0.1 Grammostola rosea “RCF”

0.1.0 Hadogenes paudicens- Flat Rock Scorpion

3.3.1 Crested Geckos
2.5.0 Leopard Geckos
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons
1.1.0 Tokay Geckos
0.0.2 Madagascar Giant Day Geckos
0.0.2 Pink Tongue Skinks
0.1.0 Yellow Nigerian Uromastyx
0.2.0 Fat Tail Geckos
0.1.0 Crocodile Gecko
1.1.1 Gargoyle Geckos

Last edited:

VanessaS

3 Year Member
Hello there. My name is Melissa, Mel, Melamii. My boyfriend(mrclownprince) and I currently have 27 reptiles (no snakes), 10 tarantulas, 2 White's Tree Frogs, and a Flat Rock Scorpion. We always adding more, and going to be adding 6 more tarantulas at the end of March.

These are the members of our mini zoo.

0.1.0 Brachypelma verdezi

Hi Melissa!
I don't see much feedback on the B. verdezi and I am going to be getting a 3" female in mid April at the Reptile Show from Tarantula Canada. I opted to go for the female instead of unsexed like the others.
What do you think of your girl? Are they a typical Brachypelma species when it comes to temperament overall?

melamii

3 Year Member
Hi Melissa!
I don't see much feedback on the B. verdezi and I am going to be getting a 3" female in mid April at the Reptile Show from Tarantula Canada. I opted to go for the female instead of unsexed like the others.
What do you think of your girl? Are they a typical Brachypelma species when it comes to temperament overall?
We got our B. verdezi from Tarantula Canada in Feb. at the Expo. She eats very well, and she's very docile.

Latest posts