• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone!

Scooter

3 Year Member
:T:My daughter and I wanted to say hi. We found this forum about a year ago when we were looking for information on tarantula species and care - it was very helpful! My daughter has loved tarantulas since she was very little and last year we decided to let her get one for her birthday. And her love only grew.....

Here's what she has to say - I got my first tarantula last year when I was 9 - an unsexed juvenile Eupalaestrus campestratus named Squishy. Now I'm 10. Now I also have a female Euathlus sp. red named Peanut ,and I just got a Brachepelma smithi sling named Scooter for my 10 birthday. I love my tarantulas - they're epically awesome!:T:

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome aboard Scooter and daughter! That is amazing that she has taken to the hobby at such a young age. Good to see the younger generation appreciating nature in this day and age of Internet. I like all three species you have started with as well. This is a great forum for newer keepers and you will find helpful and friendly assistance to any questions you have. If you have a chance to post photos, they are always appreciated.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Big hello to both of you! Welcome to the forums ^*^
Ask anything theres almost always someone willing to help!

Zurchiboy

3 Year Member
Welcome to the Best forum on the Internet :) we need more spider lovers to help make amends to their sinister reputation :)

Latest posts